May 2, 2007

Do you smell what bollywood is cooking??


I usually skip the trailer shows on TV...I look at them as a show FULL of commercials instead of commercials coming now and then. But..I happened to see 'Cheeni Kum' trailer on the TV...the reason i was forced to watch the trailer..Of course the Maestro..ILLAYARAJA.The title song of the movie is a remix or should say remake of "Mandram vandha thenrdral" song from the Tamil movie 'Mouna ragam' - one of my fav. songs. Now, Iam not a person who would stop with that...I went into the official website of 'Cheeni Kum" ( U see..i Hav a lott of New free time...). The site looks good. flashy and creative... the movie is a mature(they call it sarcastic) love story...the tagline says "sugar free romance". So diabetes patients can watch it too (Don't flag my blog for this bad joke). I also listened to the songs (bits available in the official site); "Baatein hawa" is remix of "Kuzhaloodhum kannanukku"...Iam not able to identify from which song is "Jane do na" remade..
This movie has got 3 of my favs - Illayaraja, Amithabh & Paresh Rawal. Oh...no....there's a fourth one - PC Sreeram...
Well...When is the movie releasing??? i'm just waiting to see it...Hope it's not yet another Bollywood disaster...

No comments: